- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

◕‿◕:: FIGHT FOR THIS LOVE ::◕‿◕

Keepin updatin my lovely blogs .. 
Hmmmm ..
 Alwys laa in trouble wif my dear 
Dunt knoe why ..? 
Mybe its my own fault lahh .
Bcuz he keeps mumblings and mad to me ..
 Bbbrrggghhhh !!
 Argue n argue , untill when wif him nihhh ??
 I dono lahh !
I cnt blame him , cuz i cnt stops blamin my self .. 
Yeahh , its true ...
 Evrybody have their own  problem rite ?
 But ,, sometimes i cnt be my self or honest to him taoo !
 I keep playing sounds like churengs !
 Aiyyaaaa , wht happen seyhh !
 Cupididiott la me !!
Dewwey so sory cuz u get a badd wifey lahh ..
Pity u laaa ..
 I dono , i olso giv u a chance .
 If u dont want me anymore , i allow u to leave me ..
 I sayyin dat cuz i knoe , its all bcose my own fault sygs .
 Im so sorry , i cnt be the best for u laa sygs ...
 But deeply in my heart im so love u .
Love u so much ..


- CREDIT TO :: SHIRA KALEQ - 

Thanx ! Do survey my BONJOUR FELLAS . Don't forget to FOLLOW my blogs !!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Bufferingss . . .