- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

◕‿◕:: HOPE FOREVER ::◕‿◕

Admit lahh !!
Im the one who hve been being the person that makin a mistake laa .
 So its not look like weird la kn ?
Bcoz evryone olways have their own mistake ..
 So please la !
 Stop mumblings2 to me la siaaa !..
 My ear going deaf taoo !
 Hahahah ..
 Yupp ,, i admit my mistakes was very2 big .
 Cuz this fucking mistake cn breakin his heart harshlyy !!
Pity him !!
Dear , im so sory tao .
 I hope i wont do dat things lg towords u ...
 I love u so much , and i cnt stop thinking bout u .
 Seriously syg ..
 Fogive all my sins and wrongs oky .
 If i ever do the big sins to u n my frends also my family .
 Love u nahar othman mydewwey ..
Im so sorry .


- CREDIT TO :: SHIRA KALEQ -

Thanx ! Do survey my BONJOUR FELLAS . Don't forget to FOLLOW my blogs !!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Bufferingss . . .