- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

◕‿◕:: A DAY WIF U ::◕‿◕

In 24.20.2011 we dating .
Happy sgt2 ..
D thnx so much tao !!
Cuz u fullfill pemintaan i ...
And also thanx to u cuz treat me kindly sgt2 ..
U prihatin sgt kt i ..
Thanx so much dear !
I hope and pray that we will last forever .
Even we lost yg sgt bemkne for us .
Its not mean that we cn stop , rite ??
Pray for it k dear .
Hmmm .
Bole i tga saket lg dat time .
But i btahan utk u ..
Datings wif u kn ??
Huhuhuh ..
D , anythng syg ..
Anythng for u and make u smile .
I sygkn u d .
Hope forever ..


- CREDIT TO :: SHIRA KALEQ -

Thanx ! Do survey my BONJOUR FELLAS . Don't forget to FOLLOW my blogs !!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Bufferingss . . .