- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

◕‿◕:: BYE2 FSL ::◕‿◕

Today i felt like im nothings !
His go and the problems come ..
Whatt !!
I dont knoe wht to do .. 
He makes me so sad and dcpointed .
Sometimes honey tpk . 
Ape silap honey sbnarnyer ..
And why hakimi aiman tu ??
Na menjahanamkn honey .
Pdhal he already have gf !!!
Hmm ..
His keep playing behind me .
Dri dulu untill now .
Its same !!!
Oh god , only u knoe wht im feels now .
My brother fauzan .
What happen to u act ?
Why u changes ??
God , help me ,,
I cnt face it anymore ..
Im scared .
And nahar othman .
Sorry , i cnt be the one for u ..
Im too bad for u .
Away from u forever .
Gudbye my f**kin life ..


- CREDIT TO :: SHIRA KALEQ -

Thanx ! Do survey my BONJOUR FELLAS . Don't forget to FOLLOW my blogs !!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Bufferingss . . .