- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

◕‿◕:: MY SUPERMARIO ::◕‿◕

| HE IS MY SUPERMARIO |

   To my dear Supermario . I do , I miss you when something really good happen to us , because you're the one that I want to share with . I miss you when something is troubeling me , because you're the one who try to understand me so well . I miss you when I laugh and cry , because I know that you are the one that makes my laughter grow , And my tears disappear . I miss you all the time , but I miss you the most when I lay awake at night , and think of all the wonderful times that we spent with each other for those were some of the best and most memorable times of my life . Heee , that time was so sweet !!

   Then when everytime I say , I love you bee . Again and again and again to you . That's mean , I'm really2 trying to say so much more then those three little words ! Hee , and I'm trying to say you mean more to me than anyone else in this worlds . Tao3 !! I'm trying to let you know that I adore you and that I cherish the time we spend together . I'm  trying to explain that I want you , and that I need you , and that I get lost in wonderful thought everytime I think about you ! You're the best thing that has ever happened to me . I admitt , I always pray and wish that I can be with you as long as I'm breathings .. Ameen .

   Even I can't stay too long at Kuala Lumpur with you bee ? But , you must know that I'm happy and I appriciate sgt2 . Thanks sbp you and your friends , sudy luangkn mase ngn i . Nextime kite lepak same lg k ?? Okay2 ?!! Seriously , I'm happy much , best memories I ever had !! Hohohoo . Thanks for the Private Party tuu , you all the best ..! Ilopchuu .

#I'm here fucking miss and missing you here and now , SRZ . <3


Thanx ! Do survey my BONJOUR FELLAS . Don't forget to FOLLOW my blogs !!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Bufferingss . . .